Thank you to all of our clients for entrusting us with the care of your pets! If you would like to share a photo of your pet for our wall of fame or a positive story about your experience from a visit, please email us at email@example.com. Here’s what some of our happy customers have to say about us:
- A huge thank you to Dr. Foster for taking great care of Roo when she injured her shoulder, and to Dr. Hart for helping us manage her long-term allergy, neurological and arthritis issues. She is doing wonderfully and even tried to chase the neighbor’s cat last week! ~CA
- Click here to read a note from Wags – ourchocolate lab patient who is greatly benefiting from the new laser therapy treatment for his arthritis and lick granulomas. He’s 12, but some days he feels like a puppy again thanks to the great treatment he’s getting from Dr. Witter and FFAC!
- I would like to thank your Doctors and staff for the wonderful and compassionate care that you gave both our dogs over the past 16 years. The service that you provide is why we have always referred you to our friends and it is why we will be sure to come back to you when we are ready to give our hearts away to another “fur baby.” ~SB
- We would like to express our deepest gratitude to you for the wonderful care you gave to our beloved Gabriel for nearly 14 years. Your expert and tender care as well as guidance through some complex health issues made possible our life with a bright and joyful little creature. It”s been almost 6 months since our precious boy returned to God. We feel blessed for your being there with us. ~PR
- Thank you Dr. Hart and Dr. Witter for saving my cat after she swallowed a dime. I was so scared when you found the “foreign object” on the xray. She had a very quick recovery from the surgery and has been happy and healthy ever since! ~KA
- Thank you for the excellent care you gave for Korie and still continue to give to my dogs. I appreciate all the phone calls and work you put in to helping me make Korie’s life that much longer. You are all a blessing to any animal that comes through your door. ~CW
- We recently began bringing our dog and cat to your clinic, and I would like to let you know how impressed we’ve been with your staff and services. The clinic is always very clean, and we’ve never had to wait long for appointments. Everyone is friendly and professional, and phone calls have been returned promptly. Ruby recovered nicely from her spay surgery and I just want to thank you for taking good care of her throughout the process! ~CS
Wall of Fame!
Spooks is ready to go home after her spay surgery
Katie smiling for Dr. Witter
Asa, Maria, & Rita are ready for trick … or treats!
Skipper wants to tell all his friends not to chew on corn cobs!
This was the last time Sunny was allowed on the couch!
Kaisee the Doc shows off her tricks for the staff
Another picture of our favorite pumpkins!
Christmas is Kat’s favorite holiday